Rainforest Alliance and Utz Kapeh certified Daterra Sweet Blue Bourbon coffee. While not exactly a small farm, Daterra is known for it’s commitment to sustainabilty, it’s fanatical research and development, innovative picking, sorting and packaging techniques all which lead to a superior cup and truly remarkable coffee for espresso.
- Average altitude of 3,800 feet
- Stable year round temperature of 70 degree F – ideal temperature for arabica production.
- Estate partitioned into five smaller farms know as quadras each of which is planted with a specific coffee variety.
- Partitioning ensures accurate monitoring and constant traceability of each quadra’s historic track of rainfall, cultivation procedures and productivity.
- Natural and Pulped Natural processing
- Varietals: Red and Yellow Bourbon, Red and Yellow Catuai, Red and Yellow Icatu, Mundo Novo, Aramosa, Caturra, and Typica.
There are no reviews yet.